points: -4

Wolf Dog Logan

awesome fucking dog. 135 lbs 2nd generation timberwolf/husky

cool

by thecandiru

submitted November 28th 2011

40 comments
what do you think? let everyone know!
Wolf Dog Logan
tagged:
comments (40)
I think box is Apathy.
6 years ago
compare their pictures.
6 years ago
there is a resemblance
6 years ago
that was random
6 years ago
Am I being called a pinhead?
6 years ago
No, you just look like this viking guy who visits prostitutes.
6 years ago
thats a big ass dag.
6 years ago
and the dog's pretty cool too.
6 years ago
wut, ye don't like dags?
6 years ago
I like caravans better.
6 years ago
i have about as much wolf as this dog has..
6 years ago
seeing as how all dogs are descended from wolves then sure
6 years ago
just curious, but you would think that why? i know for a fact my dog is a wolf hybrid. father was timberwolf and husky, so was mother. the way the coat colors blend is a major indication. also the "hybrid vigor" which causes them to grow much larger than wolves generally become. logan is 135 lbs, about 35lbs more than typical timbers though larger have been recorded.
6 years ago
candiru knows his wolves. that's how you know he's badass
6 years ago
lmfao.. you tend to do research when you let a monstrous dog in your house. counters dont mean much to him, not to mention he chews on the walls and baseboards
6 years ago
I'm not sure you caught the very subtle sarcasm in my last post.
6 years ago
it was pretty blatant. i was merely stating WHY i have that knowledge. and no i dont nor have i ever owned one of those wolf shirts. also, stfu fag boy
6 years ago
well if you dont even have the shirt, what the FUCK am I supposed to think?
6 years ago
good night bono
6 years ago
so going with each parent of your dog DID get a wolf/husky gene cross you know that still gives you a 25% chance that your dog is only a husky right? just sayin... a 50/50 hybrid to a 50/50 hybrid will produce 25% pure 50% hybrid and 25% husky well or it should. Genetics tend to lie a little and have a slight give
6 years ago
looks like a malamute to me
6 years ago
* long haired poodle
6 years ago
exactly conky
6 years ago
which was kind of my point... ive had lots of idiots claim their dog was 'part timberwolf' and all it was was an alaskan malamute because they are just ignorant (which is the case here by the looks of it)
exact same color pattern, hair, size
6 years ago
huskies can be 135lb without any cross
6 years ago
wait, yak is part wolf??
6 years ago
i wont say that im not part wolf...
6 years ago
* dwhill05 puts on wolf pack shirt and feels the power *
6 years ago
Toaster I hope that was a joke and you were fucking trying to sound stupid.
6 years ago
malamutes look completely different and have no blending of the colors. keep saying ignorant things and acting like you have any clue what you talk about.
6 years ago
@ the allmightytoaster, i do know that breeding changes the purity of the wolf in them, thats why hes a 2nd generation 50/50 wolfdog
6 years ago
just reread that toaste. no he cant be all husky from those parents. though he can be less than 50% wolf
6 years ago
No one cares about the gay colors and there's no fucking specific "wolf gene" so this is basically all bullshit. Fuck you all.
6 years ago
El_Wanko I might be some what retarded but I know genetics. thecandiru it does look just like a malamute and MM depends on the husky type, siberian husky's don't get that big but like sled dog huskys are completely different and get bigger..
6 years ago
hi gana
6 years ago
FYI, the thumbnail makes the dog look like it is taking a shit.
6 years ago
it still looks that way in the full size picture
6 years ago
either that, or hes stoned
6 years ago
hey, nice yard
6 years ago
Eh, they need to weedeat, lazy cunts
6 years ago
recover password
most discussed