points: 12

Man electrocuted trying to save neighbors kite.

Jesus Esteves was pronounced dead yesterday at Saint Rosalitas hospital outside of Mexico city. Witnesses say the man was attempting to retrieve a kite for a neighbor's young son.. The boy later claimed he was ungrateful because the kite was never returned and that the man smelled of "over-cooked taco meat".

featuredfail

by Alec13

submitted August 17th 2011

17 comments
what do you think? let everyone know!
tagged:
comments (17)
fire is your friend
6 years ago
No sir, BBQ is my friend
6 years ago
Couldn't the asshole ZOOM in or maybe get out his car..
6 years ago
All he could smell was chicken and didn't want to wait in line after the festivities were over.
6 years ago
he was just trying to charge his cellphone.
6 years ago
Well, now he's a good one.
6 years ago
cooked to perfection.
6 years ago
I wonder if he used all 11 of the colonels spices?
6 years ago
the dogs came running!
6 years ago
Stupid of the guy to go up even if his intentions were good.
6 years ago
I was lying, i made the description up...

It may have actually been a kite though, or not who knows.. You can trust me.
6 years ago
Even working on light switches scares me, Fuck that (kite) or whatever it was. I'll be the dude with the wooden broom handle knocking your corpse off the pole all day long.
6 years ago
we had (still have a couple) pretty much bare light sockets and plugs... i get scared whenever i go close to them :P
6 years ago
Didn't need sound to know that was a Beaner's car...
6 years ago
thats what happens when you try to hook up ileagal cable
6 years ago
Ay carumba!
6 years ago
African people. Lol.
6 years ago
recover password
most discussed

below are mucho's most discussed submissions of the last 12 hours. join in on the discussion!

recent comments