points: 0

Premature ejaculator has surgery

NSFW

Yikes, no anaesthetic :(

featuredgross

by McWoozy

submitted September 20th 2009

42 comments
what do you think? let everyone know!
tagged:
votes:
muchoworthynot muchoworthy
comments (42)
1. wife is a bitch
2. you get your junk stabbed, sliced and poked up like that and you won't feel shiiiiiiiiit evar
3. this motherfucker is waaaay too happy while getting is cack cut
8 years ago
first time anyone's ever smiled while getting circumcized
8 years ago
95% success rate...that sucks for the other 5%
8 years ago
lol
6 years ago
F that he needs more chicks on his menu to help him not bust so quickly.
8 years ago
no that woman needs a train of men. No amount of women would of helped that busty toofasty.
8 years ago
like you'd know anything about that. your ugly ass would be lucky to get any guy to cum, much less one half as good looking as the one in this video.
8 years ago
oh man looks like i hit a sore spot with this one. yikes.
8 years ago
sorry, i just find it offensive when ugly people dont know their place.
8 years ago
i know what you mean i had to take your mom down a peg or two the other night.
8 years ago
3 months without, shoot he gonna bust quick again
8 years ago
good point derpie
8 years ago
POOR DRUM..
8 years ago
are you kidding ? that losers never been near a woman apart from his mum
8 years ago
haha true that!
8 years ago
hes not gonna be smiling when the anesthesia wears off lol
8 years ago
yikes is right.
8 years ago
well shes a bitch for basically saying cause he cant fuck longer than 2 minute st a atime shes divorcing him. and hes an idiot cause ifyou wanna keep her happy just learn to eat pussy really well.

Sometimes a bitch needs a hard fucking. but most times like us they just want some really good head and lots of orgasms. its not hard to learn to eat pussy the right way. and you rarely get tired... well maybe after like 20 minutes and 8 orgasms. buti learn to wear that pussy out so i dont have to worry about trivial things liek oh i better mnot cum. fuck tyhat thats MY time
8 years ago
Tell it reverend morph.
8 years ago
I don't really like getting head actually. And 8 orgasms from 20 minutes I hope was a joke or the girl you were with was a woman version of this guy.
8 years ago
thats just how he rolls...
8 years ago
but eating pussy makes you look like the little bitch in the relationship. going down is a womans job.
8 years ago
premature ejaculation means you havent drunk / snorted enough before sex. bitch is gonna get fucked propa if you warm up first.
8 years ago
clearly you dont get much action hotshot.

Eating pussy is all but manditory in a relationship. and i enjoy doing it cause its a power trip.

and soah. i liek that better than a girl who takes 20 minutes to get off once. that shit is boring. i like to keep em going and going and going.
8 years ago
yeah morph it does get boring hence why i don't like it. that chick is lucky as hell to be able to do that. fuck.
8 years ago
1- That bitch better stay with him forever, after he put his penis on the line for her. Fuck that shit. One wrong snip and it's bye bye.

2- Does anyone notice at a little after 5:20 there is some subliminal shit flashing real quick? And if so, can you figure out what it says?
8 years ago
"Shown on M90.org"
8 years ago
Thanks. My curious mind just had to know. >:)
8 years ago
Time for him to start putting it about i reckon
8 years ago
40% of men suffer from premature ejaculation? I don't suffer from it, I am glad. I get in and out in 3 min flat.
8 years ago
shit, in the early 1900's it was a sign of prowess to be able to cum so quickly. boy things have changed.
8 years ago
Hang on ... since when do you need to get fully naked for a surgeon to examine your penis ?
8 years ago
If I were him, I'd dump her the moment I woke up from the surgery.
8 years ago
if i were him, id have never had surgery for one horny bitch in the first place.
8 years ago
"You want me to do WHAT to save our marriage?"

He should go fuck her sister.

Cunt.
8 years ago
^good advice
8 years ago
and she's probably still going to leave him one day, fucking cunt.
8 years ago
I feel like superman! poor guy, his bitch of a wife has a kryptonite cooch.
8 years ago
He should have just had it taken off and a hole put in...what a PUSSY! Do that shit for a bitch like that. These bitches are even getting to Brasil. Bring back the witch trials before it's too late.
8 years ago
Dude. Viagra and Lidocaine. -A friend told me about those things.
8 years ago
Anyone catch the M90.com subliminals between 4:50 and 5:00?
8 years ago
WTF... it's called a condom... double bag that fucker if you have to... no fuckin way I would let them peel the skin off my dick!
8 years ago
recover password
most discussed