points: 0

Snowboarding Waterslide

He didn't think about the ending.

featured

by yak

submitted May 29th 2008

24 comments
what do you think? let everyone know!
tagged:
votes:
muchoworthynot muchoworthy
comments (24)
And here I am thinking OUR springs are cold.
9 years ago
hah, fucking idiot doesn't know how to pond skim... we used to do this shit all the time when I used to ride for my "job", if you can call it that... anyway, this guy isn't asnowboarder, he's just some asshole that drank a few beers, thought he was invincible, and learned his lesson...
9 years ago
well it looks like he was snowboarding. Do you need a license or something?
9 years ago
So you've never fallen at any point in your 'career' have you, nitro? Wow, you must be Mr. Perfect.

Fuck off, you conceited bag of shit.
9 years ago
Hahahahaha idiots, finally some good aftermath footage
9 years ago
look out for HYPOTHERMIA!
9 years ago
haha, that's why some of those rescuers were hesitating the pool there
9 years ago
no...leave him in the cold water...it will slow his blood down and his pain
9 years ago
cool concept
9 years ago
but bad idea nonetheless
9 years ago
Poor execution
9 years ago
If he made it across the idiot would have eaten shit anyways.
9 years ago
a lose lose situation
9 years ago
straight to the cosmos, very nice
9 years ago
Probably didn't feel a thing.
9 years ago
take off his fucking snowboard first before helping him,retards..
and yeah, nice planning on his part..
9 years ago
fucking retard, if he had a spinal injury then they probably made it 10X worse when they dragged him out face down.
9 years ago
Yeah, they should have left him sucking cold water into his lungs for the 20min it took for rescue to arrive.
9 years ago
Correction, you can't suck water into your lungs, when you drown you die from lack of air because your body has a built-in mechanism that shut off your windpipe if any water tries to go down. Even when your'e dead it's still closed.... weird eh.
9 years ago
But I still can't believe when he did it the 2nd time slower he would have got it right.
9 years ago
Thanks Grissom.
9 years ago
^Correction. You can 'suck' water into your lungs when you drown because that what happens to 90% of people. The other 10% (or so) maintain the laryngospasm until cardiac arrest. At which point they no longer feel the urge to breathe. If you were thinking of the mammalian diving reflex, then you were incorrect to be doing so. If you were thinking of the laryngospasm then you should know better.
9 years ago
he looks . . . out cold
XD
9 years ago
Fuck me, two 'experts' on the same video, Nitrohuck the snowboarder and now BigJohnson the coroner. How do you think they can tell if someone drowned, or was murdered first?
Water in lungs - drowned.
No water in lungs - dead before immersion.
"Can't suck water into your lungs." Check your facts first, numbskull.
9 years ago
recover password
most discussed

below are mucho's most discussed submissions of the last 12 hours. join in on the discussion!