points: 0

Never Fear!

The Geeks Are Here!

featured

by cheekycov

submitted October 2nd 2007

1 comment
what do you think? let everyone know!
Never Fear!
tagged:
votes:
muchoworthynot muchoworthy
comments (1)
Wouldn't that kid on the right side be burning through his shoulder? Or do they have a new-fangled pansy ass "civilized" version now...
10 years ago
He's holding it just slightly above the shoulder like a true Jedi.
10 years ago
HAHA
10 years ago
by the look of his awkward posture, he racksh dishapwin!
10 years ago
^wat?^
10 years ago
Ah hell, they all rack the disprin!!
10 years ago
ha! @flagal damn mongoorians
10 years ago
I wonder what the picture would be of if it was "Don't worry Ma'am, We're from Mucho".
10 years ago
If someone was good with PS they could prolly make one with the user pics that have been posted.
10 years ago
Dildos.
10 years ago
And shit. And vomit.
10 years ago
yeah when did you guys take this group picture?
10 years ago
hmm.. i'd want to do it, but i'd need the original pic of this.. these lightsabers are impossible to remove..
10 years ago
You take 25 damage by viewing this image.
10 years ago
I make a saving roll and call you a fag with my sword of flaming idiots +2
10 years ago
Get out of jail free card? Why do I always get the stupid shit?
10 years ago
Haha
10 years ago
I roll my 327 sided die and get a... ONE! I win?
10 years ago
You just know the one with the big purple lightsaber secretly wants to put his wookie in the one with the two green lightsaber's death star.

<><
10 years ago
Hey, Mantrain is back! If he follows all the old members, he'll post for a few days and then leave for a long damn time again. Let's hope he breaks the trend.
10 years ago
Yeah, I miss our banter mantrain. And by banter, I mean banter.....
10 years ago
I remember sometimes when I would make a funny comment, ManTrain, would always take the piss out of me, literally.....
10 years ago
I've been working nights for three months. So i bought a lap top just to keep with the times. this puppies so faster then blazes, top of the line.. can play any game on the shelf. So I went to mucho...
And supernova i don't know how i'd take the piss out of you, I'd either need to hook you up to dialysis or have the right surgical tools and if you've been following my post so far i spent all my money on a lap top...and a cheap transvestite asian hooker.
<><
10 years ago
as long as you're happy, I'm happy.
10 years ago
...Or are you not familiar with the British term "taking the piss?"
10 years ago
no sir I cannot say I am.
But urban dictionary will give me the answers i need, for this i am sure.

<><
10 years ago
Way to take the piss out of me, again....
10 years ago
isn't that like making fun of someone?
10 years ago
anyway, nice to have you back, mantrain!
why do so many people leave..
and where the hell has coupland been the last weeks?
10 years ago
Yes Vic, it just means making fun.
10 years ago
It's an expression I use every thursday when I see my wage.
10 years ago
I tend to pepper mine with a few well chosen "fuck", "shit" and "bollocks". Usually followed by the phrase "theiving cunts!"
10 years ago
Cope used to be a regular. He's still a Vet but everytime he comes back for a few weeks and then leaves for a long time. Damn shame.
10 years ago
This family is being torn apart
10 years ago
i think we're supposed to hate eachother now.
10 years ago
I think were supposed to have incest.
10 years ago
i think you're not supposed to twist yak's words around for your own pleasure!
10 years ago
Is this the geek squad from Best Buy?
10 years ago
great, i'm as good as dead.
10 years ago
YOU'RE FUCKED!
10 years ago
This photo represents appox 80% of Mucho users , thank fuck im in the remaining 20%
10 years ago
Sure you are. You're really the guy with the shield aren't you.
10 years ago
No, he's the teapot on the left.
10 years ago
lol
10 years ago
Heres my handle , heres my spout
10 years ago
the only one missing is Ryofag!!!
10 years ago
Its either Amtgard or Nero. Its LARP (live action role playing) Nero focuses more on the role play while amtgard focuses on the sword fights. I play amtgard. Its actually alot of fun.
10 years ago
recover password