points: 0

Idiot Swallows a Magnet

For some reason I don't think that would feel very good getting pulled around your stomach.


by yak

submitted October 20th 2006

what do you think? let everyone know!
muchoworthynot muchoworthy
comments (5)
he shoulda swallowed a razor blade then had his friends chop off hit nuts with a paper cutter.
12 years ago
aaahahahaha kewl
12 years ago
A number of kids have had to have bowl surgery due to swallowing magnets, getting stuck in creases of the intestines and pinching them later causing tumours and dead intestinal tract.

I'm sure HE will be fine, though.

'The child who swallows too many marbles does not grow up to have children of his own'
-Bill Hicks
12 years ago
^ That quote would actually be George Carlin.
12 years ago
I think yuou may be right, I shall now consume marbles.
12 years ago
recover password
most discussed

below are mucho's most discussed submissions of the last 12 hours. join in on the discussion!