points: 10

Umpa Umpa Umpa Umm?

For SloobyDooby

featuredretro

by loslobos

submitted October 11th 2015

21 comments
what do you think? let everyone know!
tagged:
comments (21)
I thought that was whunu.
2 years ago
not enough crouching
2 years ago
im sure theres a message in there somewhere
2 years ago
Is this the latest IS recruiting video?
2 years ago
^No wonder people bomb the shit out of them.
2 years ago
fuck bollywood
2 years ago
and fuck MetalGear
2 years ago
no fries thanks
2 years ago
Fuck you possum
2 years ago
Why find new content when you can be lazy and re-sub possum subs?
2 years ago
You need black people in your country or your music will suck.
2 years ago
theyre ALL black
2 years ago
Gotta be blacker.
2 years ago
thats racist
2 years ago
Darker?
2 years ago
Yes shitbird because we all know you welcome blacks moving in next to you.
Ahaa if they meat the welfare guidelines,then you definitely will based on a learning curve.
2 years ago
Not really saying much for you except the fact that you MIGHT be a notch above those scum.
2 years ago
^^*meet
2 years ago
Stupid ant
2 years ago
FUCK YOU -REDNU-
you slobbering retard
2 years ago
85% of the time i have no idea what he's trying to say, the other 15% i just don't care.
2 years ago
recover password
most discussed