points: 27

Monkey

NSFW

featuredwtf

by thatdude420

submitted October 18th 2012

74 comments
what do you think? let everyone know!
Monkey
tagged:
comments (74)
you would if you could
5 years ago
does that really even need to be said out loud?
5 years ago
Don't worry, Fries, I'm sure tons of men out there will kindly let you suck their dick
5 years ago
fake no sign
5 years ago
He doesn't need one, we've already seen his video. This is real.
5 years ago
c'mon TD you left yourself wide open for that
5 years ago
He butthurt.
5 years ago
You damn right i am.
5 years ago
Some nice self sucky time will make it all better though.
5 years ago
Even if i could i wouldn't. It is still gay even if it's your own dick.
5 years ago
Is Ron Jeremy gay?
5 years ago
He might be. I don't know him like that. I heard that a lot of male porn stars have done both gay and straight porn.
5 years ago
when i was a youngster i found a vid in my dads closet where he was sitting on a hammck sucking his own cock
5 years ago
but i mean thats not really gay
5 years ago
It is to me.
5 years ago
its masturbation
5 years ago
yea with your mouth. No thanks i will just use my hand.
5 years ago
cant do it^
5 years ago
< don't want to try.
5 years ago
tried and failed^
5 years ago
< never even thought about trying it.
5 years ago
Maybe he tried and did but had terrible homo guilt.
5 years ago
thought about it^ tried^ filed miserably^
5 years ago
goddamnit jen
5 years ago
Ha
5 years ago
I bet you did it before robj a couple of times.
5 years ago
honestly i can do it but it hurts my back so much that its not enjoyable
5 years ago
true story
5 years ago
That's some gay shit you just shared with us robj. lol
5 years ago
picture or it never happened
5 years ago
i think mucho has seen enough of my penis
maybe for a christmas present for you dug
5 years ago
jen might want it. I ain't all that interested
5 years ago
^^^
5 years ago
My cousin Walter broke his neck trying to suck his own dick. My aunt found him. It was a mess. He was on his bed, with his legs doubled over himself. My aunt freaked out.
5 years ago
80% of men have tried autofellatio, the other 20% lies about trying it. 73% of statistics are made up, 100% of thatdude is a pussy
5 years ago
fuck you. I dont care how many of you suck your own dick. I am not down with that. It is just gay to me.
5 years ago
GAY= TWO MEN HAVING SEX
5 years ago
Hey just cause you did it doesn't mean it's not gay.
5 years ago
well if you go by your logic when you touch your own penis
that is a gay activity
5 years ago
dont jack off someone might call you gay!
5 years ago
Don't take a shit because you might enjoy it and that makes you gay.
5 years ago
happy does=gay
so yeah im pretty gay
5 years ago
masturbation is natural leaning over and sucking your own Dick...not so much
5 years ago
thatdude you ever put your finger in your butt when you fap?
5 years ago
nobody was talking to you nooob^^
5 years ago
When a man puts a cock in his mouth. Everyone thinks gay right? So what makes you think your own cock is ok to put in their and it not be considered as being gay.
5 years ago
Fuck you @ put a finger in my ass. That shit is gay too.
5 years ago
do i need to find the definition of gay for you?
5 years ago
wtf
5 years ago
* conky tickles his ball-sack *
5 years ago
THATS GAY!
5 years ago
you touched a sack lololo
5 years ago
This is what I meant to say...
http://muchosucko.com/82270/jrob-the-gay
5 years ago
* jrob2020 slaps conky's penis *
5 years ago
I didn't enjoy that!!
5 years ago
liar^
5 years ago
I wish I had the source, but true straightness doesn't really exist. Most people are some extent of bisexual. Also, nothing wrong with prostrate stimulation. It heightens the male orgasm
5 years ago
Of course most men are too afraid to admit it
5 years ago
honestly the way thatdude is trying to seem too macho and shit I'd be led to believe he fantasizes about sucking dicks
5 years ago
fucking urkelbot, that story was hillarious about walter
5 years ago
fuck you drums just cause you are ok with a cock in your mouth and finger up your ass doesn't mean i am into that shit. I aint trying to be macho i am just being truthful.
5 years ago
you should try it......fattest nut you will ever bust
5 years ago
right, did I say I like either? No I just stated there is nothing wrong with either
5 years ago
it is the male g spot
5 years ago
Naw im good with all that. Nothing up my ass and i rather have a chick suck my dick.
5 years ago
we all would thatdude
5 years ago
we all would
5 years ago
sometimes you have to make due
5 years ago
*poo
5 years ago
that too
5 years ago
drum you mean the Kinsey scale http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale
5 years ago
Nice avy, TD...
5 years ago
this is why the chinese evolved tiny dicks
5 years ago
Nothin wrong with a little self Felicio
5 years ago
recover password